Taco Lover

Hi everyone! how are you?

Today i wanna talk you about my favorite food, i mean, the tacos.

Since I was a child I have loved Mexican food. My parents took me to a Mexican restaurant in Maipu, and I was only 5 years old! From that moment my love for tacos began.

Unfortunately, that restaurant closed forever, but the owner gave the recipes to my parents, since we ate a lot. So we had the original recipe for cooking tacos. We use meat and chicken, guacamole, black beans, green sauce, and hot sauce. Now we also use corn flour tortillas, it tastes delicious!

We make guacamole with avocados, tomatoes, coriander, red vinegar, and salt. Some people use lemon instead of vinegar. The green sauce is made with onion, coriander, and lemon juice. I also really like the Tabasco sauce, it is spicy but very delicious.

I recently traveled to New York and I was able to try the original Mexican tacos, made by Mexican people, and I loved them !! They are not the same as what we make, but they are just as delicious.

My family loves tacos so much that we would even like to open our own taco restaurant.

Goodbye everyone, and taste the tacos!

Comentarios

  1. Omg from a very young age that you like tacos.
    What you wrote made me want to eat those tacos that you prepare with your family haha.
    And it would be very interesting if your family opened their own taco restaurant, with so much experience eating them I really think their recipe is delicious (͡ᵔᴗ ͡ᵔ)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg! I've never eaten Mexican tacos, definitely after reading this I'll write it down to do at the next family meal.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You really convey your love for tacos, your post made me want to try them hahaha. I hope there is a vegetarian option if you open a restaurant with your family. <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My last Sunday...

Amsterdam: "Venice of the north"