Just another beat

 

Hello people!

Today I want to talk about one of my favorite musical genres: electronic music. From a very young age I listen to electronic music, however, currently I have very different and particular tastes about what I really like. I really like techno, house and trance.  I have never cared much if something is good music or not, if you can dance, for me it is fine, and dancing these styles is so fun! Some artists that I like are: Boris Brejcha, Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, Claptone, The Magician and RÜFÜS DU SOL. I've been to some electronic music clubs and it's quite a show, the lights, the special effects, it's like magic! In the future I would like to attend some great electronic music event, like Ultra Fest or Tomorrwland. I also like to listen electronic music to study and concentrate on my homeworks.

I feel that electronic music is universal, no matter what language you speak or where you come from, you can always listen and enjoy electronic music. It's like a kind of trip in some cases, with the music, the lights and the people, it's a very fun experience.

 

Bye everyone, thanks for reading!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Taco Lover

My last Sunday...

Amsterdam: "Venice of the north"